Great opportunity for an experienced Custody Administrator to join the Mainstream team to advance their career with leading global Fund Administrator!
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 100,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $210 billion. Globally we employ more than 280 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Custody team provide a full range of custody and sub custody services to our clients. The Custody Administrator provides direct operational support and administration to our clients and is hands on in the preparing of all custody activities. The key role responsibilities include:
- Preparing reconciliation reports to clients on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients and processing daily client transactions
- Administrating the settlement process with fund managers, brokers and custodians
- Trade processing and matching
- Reviewing processing, reporting and reconciliations from junior staff
- Provide ad hoc reporting to clients on request
You will have 3+ years experience in the full administrative operational process of custody, settlements, trade matching and processing. You will demonstrate experience working in a client driven environment where you manage multiple priorities and deadlines. You will have hands on experience in all aspects of custody administration and thrive on delivering the best service to our clients. 5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team