Consultant Support Analyst
A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job. If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us. POSITION PURPOSE
The Consultant Support Analyst ("Analyst") plays a major role in the strategic positioning of qualitative and quantitative information for tier 1, 2 and 3 consultant databases, in support of the firm's acquisition and retention efforts for its pension/separate account and intermediary distribution channels (Asia Pacific). In addition, he/she is responsible for supporting the consultant relationship management team in gathering information to deal with consultant queries. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS Required:
- Consultant Support: Collaborates with senior relationship management professionals to manage information requests that may result from formal (internal and external) meetings with consultant or that may occur in an ad hoc manner on any given day. This involves direct contact with research analysts at consultants, who have decision-making authority about ratings of T. Rowe Price investment products. Included may be reports, research, or other materials to meet their needs and further deepen the relationship. Will liaise with TRP internal teams and, as directed by the relationship owner, will interact with consultants directly to ensure that the inquiry is addressed in a professional/timely manner.
- Requests For Proposals: The analyst will work with the global consultant relations team to respond to RFIs and short RFPs sourced from consultants. As necessary, they will work with consultant relations managers to qualify requests and may respond directly to the consultant with the proposal. The analyst is also responsible for following up with the Global Consultant Relations team to find out the result of an RFP.
- Database Management: The analyst will be responsible for populating, updating, and maintaining all quantitative and qualitative information across various tier 1, 2 and 3 consultant and third-party databases. Responsibilities include performing regularly scheduled data updates, product additions and creating T. Rowe Price's firm presence within new consultant/third-party databases.
- Database Accuracy: The analyst will work with RFP content managers, investment writers and product specialists, as well as utilizing marketing collateral to ensure consistent information is communicated across databases. The analyst is also responsible for maintaining documents for broad content guidelines for each database (e.g., what content can/can't be versioned), and tracks requirements and editorial decisions for content and data across all consultant databases.
- Experience in the institutional investment management industry or experience with a consulting firm
- Experience with quantitative data
- Knowledge of investments and portfolio management
- Project management and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience interfacing with sales and client service professionals
- Team player but able to work on an individual basis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional presence
- Experience on an RFP, consultant team or marketing support team for an institutional asset manager or experience at a consulting firm
- Solid knowledge of investments
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.