Consultant Credit Services
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 20 May 19
Consultant Credit Services
Experian ANZ's expanding our Credit Services and Decision Analytics Consulting Team and have a fantastic opportunity in Sydney.
Technically minded & sales savvy? Have you worked before in a presales consultative role influencing complex financial products & services? Do you enjoy partnering with sales to become a trusted adviser to key clients? If so, we have the role for you...
We're looking for a dynamic contributor and consultant that will be able to provide subject matter expertise across a broad range of areas meaningful to the success of Experian's Australian bureau including: comprehensive credit reporting, responsible lending, best practice bureau strategy across the credit lifecycle, credit modelling, open banking, and interactions between consumer bureau and areas such as credit decisioning, fraud and ID.
Deep domain knowledge of credit risk, customer management, collections, modelling, analytics and credit bureau is considered beneficial.
In addition you'll be self-motivated and driven by successful outcomes and be able to pivot to different work and communication styles, as this will be required to work successfully with a broad range of customers and Experian partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to facilitate change and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Critical thinking - ability to consider actions and decisions in the context of long term business objectives
- Ability and willingness to constructively challenge and clearly articulate alternatives
Purpose of Role
- Partner with sales to become the trusted adviser to key clients
- Coordinate between various groups within Experian and the client to serve and deliver strategic prospecting, risk and analytic solution offerings
- Provide subject matter expertise for Credit Services with a strong working knowledge of all Experian's products and services, with a particular focus on credit decisioning, fraud and ID verification
- Conduct competitive analysis within the Australian marketplace. Work closely with the Sales team to create unique propositions and key win themes
- Work in tandem with Product Management to define and develop new market appropriate solutions
- Respond and/or assist with responses to RFI's & RFP's
- Lead / assist with solution design - facilitating client workshops, gathering and validating requirements
- Work closely with industry bodies and strategic partners - including ARCA and COBA
- Build credibility for the Experian credit services business through thought leadership and education, including the development of white papers and collateral
- Proactively input into our product roadmap across CSDA
- Engage with regional and global consultants and credit services teams to bring insights and initiatives to the ANZ business
- Drive market adoption of the Australian credit bureau
- Build pipeline of revenue generating opportunities across Credit Services and Decision Analytics
- Sharing Knowledge & Best Practice
- Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business
- Strong understanding of credit risk, customer management and collections fundamentals across financial services, telco and utilities
- Strong knowledge of SAS or equivalent language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite, particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Fundamental understanding of bureau products and services across the credit lifecycle
- Designing and executing on solutions for credit risk, customer management and collections across financial services, telcos and/or utilities is essential.
- Supporting a sales team in a vendor environment is desirable.
- Working in professional services environment, preferably in the financial services sector is desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years experience in financial services, bureau services or a similar industry