Your new company
A highly regarded SME infrastructure consultancy company on Sydney's North Shore. Your new role
As the Company Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly accounts and for providing management accounting support to the Financial Controller. This is a hands-on role that provides great variety and opportunity for growth.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures, and regulations;
- Accounts receivable and payable process management;
- Processing monthly payroll for a small number of staff using Xero including all associated tasks (PAYG/Superannuation/Payroll tax);
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements;
- Preparation of financial statements including journal processing and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages to Financial Controller for review;
- Cashflow forecasting;
- Management accounting including budget, forecast and P&L;
- Data entry of all financial information using Xero & Workflow Max;
- Assist the Financial Controller in project reporting and ad hoc requirements.
What you'll get in return
- You will have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting with CA/CPA highly regarded
- Previous experience in a similar role with end to end accounting
- You will have proven working knowledge of XERO
- You will be a go getter who wants to get involved in the day to day running of the company
- You will be enthusiastic and show initiative
You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and team orientated organisation who value their employees and seek to get them involved in the running of the company. A North Sydney location with the potential for career progression. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508