See job description for details
About The Role
- Do you enjoy identifying solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals?
- Be part of a diverse, dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- An exciting opportunity in Greater Sydney Region and ACT Region
Role Location: Greater Sydney Region and ACT Region
Role Type: 3x Permanent, Full-time opportunities. 1x 12-month, Full-time Fixed-term opportunity
As the dedicated proprietary channel supporting the growth of home loans performance for the Business Owners & Home Owners segment, the purpose of this role is to grow Home Loans share of wallet within both the retail and commercial portfolios. By driving key strategic priorities for Business Owners & Home Owners, through self-sourced external networks and jointly with internal Commercial stakeholders, the Commercial Home & Investment Lending Manager is required to develop strong reciprocal relationships within Commercial and Corporate Banking to increase acquisition of new home loans customers and retention of existing customer relationships. The role is required to manage multiple commercial stakeholder relationships, proactively design and execute joint customer calling programs and initiatives to uncover new home loan opportunities and increase commercial banker participation for home loans on their respective sets. External business development is also essential to the role to help increase new to bank opportunities for ANZ and lift market share. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Strong understanding of the ANZ end to end Home Loan business including systems/process/Policies and Procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and demonstrated excellent customer focus
- Ability to work autonomously, work across multiple and diverse teams, with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proven sales track record and ability to generate and convert leads from multiple internal and external networks
- Complex individual and commercial credit capability. Ability to read, interpret and apply personal and business financial statements within credit assessment guidelines across multiple segment lending requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of small / medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Strong senior stakeholder management capability across various commercial segments. Ability to engage, present to and grow relationships internally within aligned commercial partner segments
- Strong networking and relationship building skills. Business development skills is essential
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS127348