See job description for details
Amazing opportunity to work for a well established organisation Your new company
With over 40,000 clients registered globally, your new company provides comprehensive background and identity checking services to the ever evolving global workforce. On an annual basis this company does around 70 million background checks for a variety of different clients of all industries. Your new role
As a Client Success Partner you will be responsible for owning and growing client relationships as a front line advocate and proactive support to the organisations top tier clientele. You will be the liaison between internal delivery departments the clients and are to ensure that al background screening processes run smoothly.
Some of your duties will be as follows:
What you'll need to succeed
- Structure and implement long term contracts/agreements with clients
- Upsell services and products to clients by understanding the scope in which they require specific services
- Develop and maintain relationships to ensure retention and relationship stability
- Manage the screening and background checking programs that best align to each clients needs
- Ensure all new clients are onboarded effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with other teams around the world to support growth
To succeed in this role you will need to have experience working in a similar role and have worked previously in a client facing capacity. Have strong business insights and the desire to succeed.
Other factors include:
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge around background screening processes
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Knowledge of data privacy/data protection principles
- Be able to self manage own workload
- Have a strong background in Risk and Compliance
As this is a fully remote working role you will be provided with a work laptop and flexibility on working hours. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508