Client Services Manager, Officer(Fixed Term Contractor)
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for an experienced Client Service Manager to join our Fund Operations team. State Street Global Services, provides the essential financial infrastructure for delivering effective investment servicing solutions globally. Our capabilities in asset servicing, operations outsourcing and analytics enable our clients to manage operational risk, optimize their cost structures, enhance the value of their services and act on growth opportunities - across all major markets. Our combination of consistency and creativity is what helps our clients face the future with confidence. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Services Manager you will
What we value
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to complex clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street's full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Manage activities in servicing client relationships and client operations i.e. respond to escalated issues, communicate resolution to clients, monitor metrics around inquiries being resolved at point of contact, and escalate unresolved issues to senior management as needed
- Translate corporate strategy into actionable goals ensuring alignment to company goals.
- Keep senior management informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities Promote a collaborative cross-business and jurisdiction environment that fosters change and innovation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for new business on-boarding and other projects as required
- Drive relevant project work to improve client service
- Lead continuous evaluation of team operations, encouraging innovative ideas to enhance efficiency, reduce risk or increase revenue
- Review broad array of operating standards driving innovation, strategic opportunities and best practices Effectively deliver key messages & communication to ensure relevant parties are informed of any client's activities
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate
- Sound risk and compliance controls with immediate resolution of non-compliant items identified
- Adhere to State Street corporate policies and procedures including but not limited to the Standard of Conduct Perform other duties as required Qualifications The successful candidate will have experience in custody / fund accounting / fund administration environment with significant exposure to both BAU tasks and client services.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
About State Street What we do.
- Strong leadership skills - the candidate must be very comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability.
- Strong people manager skills, the management of the team and development of staff is critical to the success of this role.
- Strong communication skills - there is a significant amount of interaction with clients, senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Strong change agent - the team and company generally are undergoing a significant amount of change and transformation in terms of processes, operating model and business requirements. We need someone who is willing to embrace and address these challenges.
- Strong technical, critical thinking and creative thinking skills - the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers