Client Service Associate - Shareworks
About The Shareworks by Morgan Stanley
Shareworks is a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley and currently has over 800 employees across the world and offices from San Francisco to Barcelona, London to Germany, and Hong Kong to Australia. We’ve cemented our success by hiring fantastic people who believe in providing excellent customer service, value collaboration across the globe and the importance of consistently innovating and evolving with us. Our employees have helped us get to where we are today; and as we continue to scale towards being the incomparable leader in our industry, we are looking for more exceptional people to write the next chapter with us. About The Division
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities and plays an integral role in supporting one of the businesses largest core functions; trading, settlement, reconciliations and equity compensation administration.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that all operational risks are recognized and managed accordingly
• Ensuring regulatory framework/requirements are adhered to
• Oversight responsibilities
• Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
• Making sure plans are administered on the Shareworks platform accurately
• Providing value-added support in new markets and new products
• Continually seeking opportunities for improvement and delivering innovative solutions
• Maintaining key internal and external relationships
• Strategic planning and execution of Operations centric business goals Overview Of The Role
Located in Sydney’s CBD and reporting into the Manager, Client Service Associates; the Client Service Associate functions as a plan administrator, playing a key role in the successful administration of our client’s equity compensation plans, client projects and corporate actions.
A successful candidate will be one of the key contacts liaising with HR professionals, senior financial staff and payroll/benefits contacts linked to our Shareworks and white label enterprise accounts.
This position requires excellent customer service, communication, and project planning skills as well as a commitment to customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an analytical and detail orientated individual to join our close-knit team who is motivated to assist Shareworks in the improvement of internal and external processes, helping us improve our service level, efficiency and accuracy.
A successful candidate will be a people person who can work well in a team environment as well as independently when required.
You will need to be comfortable with a high level of responsibility, managing corporate client accounts and transactions that can be worth millions of dollars.
You will be employed in the position of Client Service Associate, or such other position as may be required from time to time. As a Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following: Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provide excellent customer support to ensure maximum satisfaction and a positive experience for our clients
• Support and maintain stock option, restricted stock and employee share purchase plan data on Shareworks’ proprietary and white label platforms
• Project manage and process assigned transactions and events related to employee equity compensation plans, such as Dividends, Purchases, Releases, Vesting’s etc.
• Production of financial and administration reports
• Manage client expectations to ensure maximum satisfaction with Shareworks products and services
• Resolve client queries and escalate appropriately if needed
• Track open issues and investigate problem situations, escalating as appropriate
• Resolution of errors reported by system monitoring tools, implementing tactical and strategical controls to reduce business risk
• Participating in assigned educational training to expand knowledge base
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external teams
• Mentoring and sharing knowledge, best practices and industry expertise with team members to continuously enhance Shareworks processes and tools
• Following established rules that support compliance and audit processes and escalating issues to manager
• Assist in developing training guides and documentation of changing operational processes
• Testing, logging issues and following up on resolved issues to ensure they have been completed correctly