Client Manager - Cyber
- A newly created role located with flexible location across Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to advise on Cyber insurance
- Be an advisor around product and placement to our Global & Corporate/ Fin Lines teams
- Join a multinational iconic brand with an enviable portfolio of clients
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working! The Opportunity
Our Cyber Solutions broking business is currently seeking an experienced, professional and consultative broker to join its high-performing team in the critical role of Client Manager
with a specific focus on Cyber risk
You will be working closely with the National Head of Cyber Insurance and other key stakeholders to deliver outstanding Cyber Insurance risk transfer solutions across a portfolio of Global & Corporate and Financial/ Professional Services accounts. Our business is investing in Cyber and the broader Financial Services (FS) team following a sustained period of success, it is an exciting time to join the team. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the G&C and FSG service teams to deliver the best possible outcome for Aon's clients with a focus on client retention, revenue generation and the delivery of the full range of Aon services
- Maintaining strategic relationships with insurance carrier partners in all key markets and successfully negotiating appropriate risk transfer solutions based on individual client risk profile
- Supervise and review of regulatory and case law developments and participation in the production of client advisory white papers
- Participation in business development opportunities, including policy wording health-checks, technical and claims commentary in tenders and involvement in new business presentations
- Participation in key speaking opportunities at industry events to raise awareness of Aon's brand and capabilities in the Cyber Insurance and risk space
- Strong technical understanding of a broad range of Cyber Insurance products and risk solutions, with a sound understanding of General and Financial Lines insurance
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit and flare for business development with excellent cross-selling abilities
- Highly self-motivated to take ownership and accountability for development and execution of relationships at a senior level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Qualifications in accordance with the Financial Services Reform Act (minimum Tier 1 Broking Compliance) would be expected; individuals from an underwriting background are welcome to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional risks or commercial/ corporate broker to specialise in the rapidly-evolving area and work on a portfolio of blue-chip accounts. You will gain exposure to senior stakeholders in Aon globally and further develop your exposure to the market. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals passionate about providing outstanding value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program strives to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to crafting a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.