- You will be part of a multi-disciplined Health & Benefits team
- Working collaboratively with national colleagues to build best in class solutions for Aon clients
- Manage a portfolio of large national and multi-national clients
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
This role is responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of Health & Benefits clients by supporting the delivery of solutions that meet agreed client outcomes within your Client Portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients across Life, Accident & Health insurance and Private Health Insurance
- Growth of existing book of business through internal and external new business prospecting
- Engagement and negotiation with Life, PHI and general insurance markets
- Utilising data and analytics to provide insights to clients and support marketing strategies across life, A&H and PHI
- Managing a portfolio of large national and multi-national clients
- Working closely and collaboratively with peers in application of subject matter expertise
- Designing and executing service plans to deliver superior client outcomes
- Facilitation of strategic claim reviews to ensure the best outcomes for all parties
- Developing appropriate solutions to meet client needs resulting in improved client outcomes and retention
This position will suit someone with high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Suitable people will also have:
- RG146 Certified
- Extensive knowledge of Group Risk programs including the various legislative requirements
- Organised with good time management skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple consulting engagements for a diverse range of clients
- Previous experience of working in group risk for insurers or consulting/broking company or rehabilitation firm, or experience in workers compensation, superannuation, financial advice, or other employee benefits providers
- Have superior time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Promotes and facilitates effective two-way communication, both within the organisation and externally, and able to positively influence key decision makers.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au