- 12 month contract role
- Service a substantial and varied client portfolio
- Highly successful and collaborative national team with proven record of success
A core Client Segment within Aon Risk Solutions, Corporate & Global specializes in the provision of exceptional Insurance and Risk Management Services to a broad portfolio of National and top ASX listed businesses, including major multinational organizations. The Client Manager is responsible for service delivery for a key portfolio of Global & Corporate clients and is considered a key driver to our long-term growth ambitions in this segment
You will be responsible for:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Identifying development opportunities for designated portfolio and designing appropriate servicing solutions
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the Global & Corporate business
- Working with our Client Service Support, Broking, Claims and the wider Aon Global network to deliver optimised outcomes for the client
- Ensuring client and portfolio profitability is maintained
To be successful in this role you will have a proven experience and success servicing a portfolio of clients.
We will be looking for:
- Extensive experience within the Insurance market managing a portfolio of clients
- Strong technical understanding of a broad range of Insurance products and risk solutions
- Experience in handling large claims
- Excellent cross selling abilities
- A high level of understanding of client profitability
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit and flare for business development
- Exceptional and pro-active client relationship management capabilities, which includes attracting, retaining and growing clients
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point products
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with exceptional communication abilities
- A high degree of resilience and an outcome focused approach
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global leader in risk management, leveraging the strong brand to generate activity and to take on the responsibility for growth in a key market segment. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.