At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join an inclusive, supportive team focussed environment. In this role you will be part of a multi-disciplined Health & Benefits team within the People Risk department. Reporting through to the Client Director you will be part of a team of colleagues from across accident and health, private health insurance and life insurance.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding client experience, supporting delivery of solutions within your Corporate client portfolio. The Opportunity:
- Working collaboratively with peers in application of subject matter expertise
- Monitoring and accountability of profitability across your portfolio
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within your book
- Execute service plans to deliver client outcomes
- Developing appropriate solutions to meet client needs
- Improving client outcomes and retention within your portfolio
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in Life and/ or Accident & Health insurance; either from within insurers or consulting/broking businesses
- Extensive knowledge of corporate Group Life and/or Accident & Health insurance corporate solutions including the various legislative requirements associated with this landscape
- Solid understanding of Accident & Health products, ideally over-laid with exposure to Group Life or Private Health programs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An ability to manage a diverse range of clients and positively influence decision makers
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
This offers an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work with a global market leader. Your dedication, energy and commitment to exceptional service will drive your success. Your personal approach and interpersonal skills will allow you to be a key contributor. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals passionate about providing outstanding value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au