- You will be joining a team with excellent growth opportunities
- You will be an ambitious self-starter
- Position will suit someone who is driven and seeking a new challenge
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
A core Client Segment within Aon Risk Solutions, FSG specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for Professional & Financial Services clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State Capital and an extensive Regional Branch network
This permanent full-time role has been created to maintain Aon's high service standards on this portfolio of financial institution, SME/mid-market and Commercial accounts. The goal is to further advance Aon's standing as the market-leader in the Professional & Financial Lines Insurance space.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Holding a portfolio of financial lines accounts - financial institutions and SME/mid-market
- Assisting the Commercial team with advice regarding their clients' insurance programs and placing their financial lines covers
- Pro-active business development and portfolio growth
- Negotiating with underwriters to ensure the correct insurance program is in place to protect Aon's clients
The Sydney book has been achieving strong growth and this is an opportunity for someone to run their own clients whilst being mentored and developed by experienced senior brokers.
Your dedication and high level of commitment will be what earns you the respect of the team; in return you will learn from an experienced group of individuals nationally and an outstanding mentor who will ensure you have a long and successful career within Aon. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A sound understanding of Financial Lines insurance products
- Knowledge of professional liabilities is preferred
- Tier 1 or Diploma insurance broking qualification, or the ability to complete it rapidly, would be expected
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the highest standard of presentation
- Confidence is working with clients of all size and the ability to pro-actively seek portfolio growth
- Proven experience working in a high pressure professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Innovative problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in the professional/ financial lines space, work as part of a global company and work on top tier clients. About us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au