Do you want to be part of something big?
We are on the search for 4 x Claims Specialists to start on 18 March 2024.
Honey launched in June 2021 with the largest Seed funding round in Australian history of $15.5 million led by RACQ, AGL, Mirvac, Metricon and many other industry leading Australian companies. Together with our strategic partners, we want to make it easy for more Australians to protect their most important assets - their homes.
This isn't your average customer service role. We're looking for individuals with a self-starter mentality who want to be part of building the Honey brand. You bring the passion, we'll bring all the training and support you need to get started. *Please note, this is a Sydney based role. Only candidates currently located in Sydney will be considered* What we're offering:
This a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking for a new career as part and to be part of an organisation changing the insurance industry and customer experience for the better. A day in your (potential) life as a Claims Consultant:
Requirements Our ideal candidates possess:
- Responding to new and existing home insurance claim enquiries through a variety of channels (phone, web, email, etc.).
- Educating customers on the Honey products and services.
- Supporting our customers through their claim process efficiently.
- Working with claims supply chain to get customers back in their pre-loss position quickly and easily.
- Gathering feedback from customer conversations and sharing opportunities for process and system improvement with the broader Honey Product & Engineering teams.
- Responding to customer complaints as they arise, and working with colleagues to improve internal processes.
Benefits What we're offering:
- A passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- The ability to work on a rotating roster between the hours of 8am - 7pm Sydney time.
- Experience in a customer facing role (Claims and Contact Centre preferred, however not essential).
- The ability to connect with customers, ask probing questions and identify the right Honey solutions to suit their needs.
- Great written and verbal communication with a high level of confidence communicating with customers through various channels.
- A market leading salary. We want to achieve success together!
- Hybrid Working (and we mean it)! Some of our team work from home for most of the week, whereas others enjoy the face-to-face interaction and come in more frequently. We are genuinely flexible and encourage our team to work in a way that suits them.
- Training & Development from structured onboarding to bring you up to speed on everything Honey, to development opportunities based on your career goals, we provide you with a platform to launch your career.