See job description for details
New IT Changer Manager Role for Large Salesforce ImplementationYour new company
This is a university in NSW going through a large program of work to implement Salesforce.
Your new role
- Develop change strategy & plans.
- Conduct high level stakeholder analyses and business impact assessments to determine the scale of change, the business readiness and the possible change risks.
- Lead and manage the change implementation including change management plans, communications plans and training plans. and any other relevant artefacts.
- Coordinate change initiatives including the stakeholder engagement activities and the creation of communications artefacts.
- Oversee the change initiatives that affect the overarching change strategies and plans when necessary.
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have proven hands on experience in working on a large complex program, which has affected 1000's of people in the organisation. You will need to demonstrate tangible results from the previous programs as well. Lastly, experience in the higher education or education sectors would be highly desirable, but not essential for this role.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to $150,000 - $160,000 + 17% Super, and a great culture which promotes work life balance and flexible working from home. You will get an opportunity to work on a number of projects, but mainly two critical and visible large programs for the university, which will affect all end users in their respective departments. You will work with senior stakeholders on a daily basis and hopefully see tangible results by the end.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508