CIB - Wholesale Payments - Treasury Services - Core Cash Product - Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Treasury Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
Cash Management Solutions is an integral part of J.P.Morgan's Treasury Services business. The Product Analyst role is responsible for supporting cash management and FX products, working closely with business partners across J.P.Morgan, third party providers and local regulators to deliver the right mix of cash and short-term investment products to our client base. You will participate in product development activities, provide support to sales teams to meet client needs and assist in project execution. You will also actively participate in the delivery of the core cash strategy, proactively liaise with regional product and in country business partners to ensure consistency in our product offering and address market, risk, legal and compliance specifics. Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will need to coordinate systems and operations to ensure that products queries are investigated and resolved effectively
- Provide subject matter expertise support to sales teams to meet client needs
- Provide strong support to cash management project initiatives applicable to Australia & New Zealand
- Assist with reviewing and updating existing controls and procedures.
- Providing local analysis to support regional initiatives and projects
- Contribute with key initiatives including the New Payments Platform
- Work closely with Operations to understand existing system behaviors to identify the changes or fixes required to ensure consistent product performance
- Submit monthly and quarterly Merchant Acquiring Reporting to the RBA and card Schemes
- A televant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- A least two years of relevant transactional banking experience (Operations or prior Product experience preferred)
- Demonstrated payables and receivables knowledge
- Team player; work with limited supervision required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Deep MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to achieve Bronze Employer status in the 2019 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.