CIB - Wholesale Payments - Liquidity Product Manager - Associate/VP
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
Liquidity Solutions is an integral part of J.P.Morgan's Treasury Services business, responsible for the TS balance sheet, and works closely with business partners across J.P.Morgan, to deliver the right mix of cash and short-term investment products to our client base.
As a member of the Australia & New Zealand Product Management team, the position is primarily responsible for supporting the Liquidity Product in Australia & New Zealand, providing support to sales teams to achieve revenue targets, and assisting in project executions. You will actively support the strategy for in country cash management services and proactively liaise with regional product and in country business partners to ensure consistency in our product offering as well as market specifics being sufficiently addressed. Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Provide Liquidity Services support in Australia & New Zealand
- Be the local centre of expertise to our partners and clients on Deposits, Off-balance investments, Liquidity Management tools and Access Liquidity Solutions
- Coordinate systems and operations to ensure that the assigned products are delivered in a consistent, cost effective and differentiated manner
- Assist with assigned product P&L management and coordinating with business partners to support delivery
- Provide Liquidity Product subject matter expertise support to sales teams to achieve revenue targets
- Work closely with internal business groups: Financial Institutions Group, Multinational Corporate Banking & Local Corporate Banking
- Provide strong support to cash management project execution
- Actively participate in developing vision, creating and driving strategic changes for the cash management business
- Formulate true partnership with other members of the Product Management group
- Effectively aligning with Global/Regional product strategies addressing the Australia & New Zealand market specifics
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Previous transactional banking experience, with exposure to multiple functions including sales, client service and/or operations
- In depth knowledge of Australian & New Zealand markets, banking regulations and cash management products
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, with decision making and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills
J . P . Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to achieve Bronze Employer status in the 2019 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.