CIB - Sales & Marketing - Equity Sales - Associate (Sydney)
CIB - Sales & Marketing - Equity Sales - Associate
As an Analyst in Sales, you will be responsible with the day-to-day execution of all products. You will transact in these products across a broad range of clients (asset managers, insurance accounts, pension funds, banks, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, corporations, etc). You will work with our partners in trading, syndicate and research to provide comprehensive client coverage, including fulfilling client requests for market updates, assisting with the execution of client orders and providing clients with market intelligence. You will be responsible for the trade execution process including trade booking, new issue order taking and general sales back-up across the desk. You will need to demonstrate proficiency in identifying market drivers and product lingo while showing a high degree of interest in learning about other products while developing a cross-product skill set. The ideal candidate has a strong intellectual curiosity, a high degree of organization and attention to detail, and the ability to perform well under high pressure situations with the appropriate degree of urgency.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the financial industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work in a dynamic & fast paced environment and respond accordingly.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proactive approach to deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills and understanding of the sales process
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and think outside the box
- Strong networking and sales skills.
- Producing daily notes with insights on overnight markets and research.
- Assisting with client relationship management systems and making sure they are up to date
- Participation in equity morning meeting and helping with agenda.
- Liaising with research department around ideas and best ideas.
- Actively involved in networking across our broader team to help deliver strong client outcomes across research, trading, ECM, prime, security services and FICC.