See job description for details
Business Services Senior, Boutique firm in Sydney CBD, $75-90KYour new company
Currently seeking a Senior Accountant for this modern CBD firm run by ex Big 4 Partners! Great culture, social and fun team, lots of flexibility and encourage hybrid working.
Your new role
- Managing portfolio of clients; Assisting with tax advice and tax planning
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships & Companies,
- Allocating & reviewing work of juniors
- Interacting with clients and liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3+ years business services experience in Australia
- CA or CPA qualification completed or in progress
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Xero software
What you'll get in return
- Work in heart of the CBD near to Wynyard
- Opportunity to work with ex Big 4 partners - Very supportive and approachable
- Modern & tech savvy firm with everything cloud based - no time sheets work of a fixed fee model!
- Excellent ongoing training in place, similar to big 4 standards
- Will support CA/CPA studies and other ongoing professional development
- Hybrid working 2 days in office 3 days from home - lots of flexibility
- Great culture, very social, regular social functions, work nights out, Friday drinks/lunches etc
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on 0416 461 767 LHS 297508