Business Services Manager role in a firm backed by a listed, global accounting business. Your new company
The organisation is a professional services firm in Sydney's South West comprising of Accountants, Financial Advisors and Mortgage Brokers. The business is supported and backed by a multinational organisation who manage multiple firms across the world. The business locally is managed by the founder, who is setting themselves up to step down in the coming years, and whilst managing business growth, is looking for a new Client Manager for the business.
The business specialises in working with small to medium sized business and high net worth individuals. Your new role
You will be the Business Services Manager. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the provision of accounting advice and services to a diverse client portfolio
- Preparation of management reports, financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trust clients and super funds
- Analysis of client data and preparation and review of work papers
- Coordinate and review work undertaken by accounting team members, as well as produce the final documents to be delivered to the Managing Director and presented to clients
- Liaise with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients including the ATO and ASIC
- Collaboration with the wider team (wealth management and mortgage broker services) to ensure consistent and quality advice is delivered to clients
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the wider team to respond to client queries and ensure that client work is completed within the timeframe allocated
- Preparation of correspondence to clients and other bodies as required
- Assisting with business development process, including potential and new client opportunities such as attending client meetings and presentations
You will have completed your CA or CPA and possess a very good knowledge of accounting standards and tax legislation.
To be successful, you will need very clear written and communication skills. Use of MYOB and Xero will be highly advantageous. You will have had experience in a similar role with a focus on client engagement as well.
Full Australian working rights are needed to consider you for this role. What you'll get in return
You will be compensated with an annual salary of between $1400,000 and $160,000 plus superannuation. The role is designed to assist with succession planning in the organisation, so as time goes on you will be in a position to take on more senior responsibilities within the organisation. There is potential also for some flexible working arrangements depending on the candidate and suitability to the role. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Jordan.Zammit@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508