Business Operations Associate Analyst, MuleSoft | APAC
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft's Global Professional Services and Support Team is to enable our customers to transform their IT operating model by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices. In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking a talented Operations associate to support our back office operations.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers. About the position:
This person will support various areas of our Services Operations team for MuleSoft APAC/Japan. It's a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing team and constant change, so the role requires someone who excels within that type of environment. Duties include
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure MuleSoft Services and Support operations runs smoothly
- Support generating and tracking purchase orders for APAC/Japan
- Support documentation and data accuracy activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date Supplier contracts (work orders)
- Support PO budget tracking
- Support Supplier invoice approval & reconciliation processes
- Support pro forma invoice creation process
- Support new profile set up, system auditing and OpenAir Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool administration
- Support new Sub-Contractor onboarding
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within MuleSoft and Salesforce (field services, accounts payable, finance, procurement, IT, etc)
- Support additional ad hoc project based initiatives
- Relevant work experience in operations support/analytics
- Basic excel knowledge
- Knowledge of sales organisations a plus
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive toward deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong service mentality and customer support orientation
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire for collaboration support & services.
- Comfortable with evolving responsibilities and flexibility to adapt within a developing company
MuleSoft a company of Salesforce
We strive to build a workplace that reflects society and where everyone feels seen, valued, heard, and empowered to create the best work of their career.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.