Business Banking Manager - Wagga Wagga
Your new company
This position is for a major bank going through a re-structure. Off the back of this, they are opening a position for a business banking manager to look after the Wagga Wagga area. This is an excellent opportunity to build a portfolio of clients and accelerate your career.
Your new role
- Having personal and meaningful face to face conversations to provide an all encompassing customer experience.
- Managing a portfolio of regional and agriculture small business customers of circa 35-40, lending between $1 - $7.5M.
- Assessing the economic value and risk of all potential customers.
- Consulting customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities and for growth.
- Pro-actively calling on networks for new business opportunities, such as referral partners, brokers and direct clients.
- Making a positive impact on customers and in the local market.
- Liaising with customers on their proposed business plans.
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience within a business banking position, although candidates looking to step up will b considered. Further, you will ideally a large local network and be able to demonstrate a strong community presence.
You will need extremely good communication skills and be able to liaise with a number of business owners across both the commercial and agricultural space.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to $110,000 + Super + Bonus. You will also get to work or a big 4 bank in a fast paced exciting role that is pivotal to the region
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call James Coulston on 0282269883 now. LHS 297508