Business Analyst - Treasury
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the team:
Based in the Sydney CBD, you will be a Business Analyst in a product driven development team.
Using your knowledge and experience of a corporate's or banks treasury operation you'll be providing superior solutions and best practises to successfully enhance FIS Global's market leading SaaS corporate treasury management solution. What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Prepare clear and concise documents that represent the product owner's objectives and client requirements.
- Taking ownership and the responsibility of projects, driving the team to success, at the same time keeping product owners informed.
- Understand the business benefits of work being carried out by the team, raising flags when seeing the business benefits begin to potentially change.
- Liaise with regional offices and clients, as necessary, to clarify and gather requirements.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of treasury requirements and direction, in particular regarding our current and prospective clients.
- Assist in the development, dissemination, and delivery of product material, training, and marketing information.
- Resolve product functionality design questions.
- Work with regional offices to support and enhance the product position and direction as required.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst (at least 5 years) preferably within a treasury software environment.
- Excellent communication skills are essential (English spoken, written and comprehension), the person should expect significant interaction with product owners, clients, implementation consultants and sales people.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of numeracy and a capacity for complex concepts.
- A team player, which can also work independently under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritise concurrent tasks.
- Technical expertise in .NET, SQL or VBA.
What we offer you:
- Extensive treasury knowledge and experience gained by working in a bank, large corporation or software vendor specialising in treasury solutions.
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts.
- Experience in preparing business type material for the Marketing department and material for training manuals.
- Evolve and grow with a world leading treasury software provider.
- A multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and broad range of opportunity.
","REQ_CLIENTID":"JR80088","JPM_MODIFIEDON":"May 28, 2019