Project manager / Business Analysts at SIG work directly with developers, technology managers, traders and business domain experts to help drive large technology projects for one of the core businesses within our firm.
It is a multi-faceted role where you will support projects in a variety of ways - both as a project manager and as a business analyst. In the role you coordinate and manage projects through from concept to go-live, guiding and supporting teams through the entire project life cycle. Role / Responsibilities
What we're looking for Skill requirements
- In this role you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and delivering projects that cross regions, teams and domains
- The projects will be across Asian and you may partner with the global teams to help deliver projects
- Projects will consist of multi-team initiatives across the SIG environment to support our Asian Trading business
- Accomplished collaborator who is able to work across business teams and to assess, understand, implement and provide guidance on requirements
- Great communicators who effectively report on project status to all levels of staff and management regularly to increase project transparency for all participants and stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to understand and assess probabilistic outcomes as a way to manage risk
- Ability to evaluate project requirements and objectively analyze them to choose appropriate strategies, tools and/or project management methodologies
- Curious with a desire to understand, analyse, diagram and describe complex distributed systems, processes and high level data flows
- Flexibility to take on projects at short notice, as well as handle multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Able to adapt in a changeable environment and familiar with agile mythologies.
- Financial knowledge beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Analysis (BA), Project Management (PM) or BA/PM role in IT environment with management of SDLC projects.
- Bachelors degree or similar experience level in a technical discipline