See job description for details
Business Analyst - 6 month contract - Management Consultancy with Leading Bank Your new company
Our client is a management consultancy seeking a Business Analyst for a major bank client to join their business on a 6 month contract. This role will sit within the Financial Crime / AML space. Your new role
As Senior Business Analyst your role will be to ensure that the project meets the needs of the customer and business is aligned to the overall strategy. You will partner with business and technology teams to plan and execute a mix of tactical and/or strategic work to deliver the vision of the business. Your position is responsible for supporting multiple cross-functional business teams to achieve clearly defined results operating within the agreed upon time, and specifications of each deliverable.
You will lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the organisation. You will define and drive the "as is" and "to be" processes, as well as construct the business case and benefits realisation plan. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience working as a BA within Financial Services
- Large retail bank experience
- Worked on major IT delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes to deliver the desired business outcomes and value.
- Lead Business Analyst in major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives.
- Experience within Financial Crime / AML / KYC space
- knowledge of the bank Group System and processes
6 month contract opportunity with a management consultancy. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508