- Sydney CBD
- Nov 09, 2021
- $100k - $120k
An exciting opportunity for an experienced detail orientated Business Analyst to join an organistion in the Financial Services industry.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced detail orientated Business Analyst to join an organistion in the Financial Services industry. This organisation will allow you to work on a large body of work using the latest technologies.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Determining and implementing improvements to business operations, services and models.
- Establishing enterprise process management capabilities
- Investigate, analyse and revise all parts of the business objectives
- Negotiating outcomes that are are both acceptable to key stakeholders and within constraints.
What's in it for me?
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to inform complex information to both Technical and non technical individuals
- Experience in business focused projects
- Previous experience in working in a project environment is essential
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working in Financial Services is advantageous
- Excellent team environment with a family feel
- The opportunity to be part of a major digital transformation
- Excellent staff development training
- Grow into a role with great longevity
- Fantastic benefits - Birthday day off and 3 extra days off over the christmas period
- Volunteering days
If you are interested in this role click on the Apply link or contact Tomás directly at email@example.com