At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
As a skilled Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting business improvement and change initiatives prioritised by the Commercial Risk, Health and Affinity business of Aon Australia or Asia Pacific.Our Business Analysts are largely focused on identifying and implementing continuous process improvement and operational efficiency initiatives, resulting in the Aon business performing to its optimum ability
- Undertake analysis and documenting of 'as is' and 'to be' processes to ensure validity of business requirements. (E.g. analysis of the business landscape including current and target processes, stakeholders and impact analysis)
- Gathering, developing and documenting business requirements
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for consolidation, streamlining and improvement of affected business processes
- Analyse the solution to ensure deliverables match the documented business requirements, including participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
- A tertiary qualification in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- Lean Six Sigma with Greenbelt credentials
- Ability to engage with business representatives and communicate with all levels of stakeholders, including senior decision makers
- Ability to analyse, define and specify business requirements; and translate user requirements into business cases
- Practical experience generating process and business requirements documentation
- Experience in the financial service industry is preferred but not essential
- Expertise converting manual processes into digital solutions and a working knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au