See job description for details
An excellent opportunity to join an ASX listed business with work from home days + immediate start. Your new company
You will be joining one of Australia's leading Finance Groups. This company offers unique opportunities to support high performing executives and stakeholders. This organisation provides clients with Corporate Governance services and industry-leading insight. This is a large company in the CBD that gives employees support and opportunities for career progression. Your new role
You will be reporting to a Senior Company Secretary and General Manager while liaising with leading stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting with company secretarial reports, drafting minutes, researching new regulations, drafting announcements and documents for regulators, undertaking register searches.
- You will be providing direct support and assistance to the Board of Directors and relevant Committees.
- Organising and maintaining all records of meetings and relevant documents.
- You will be responsible to communicate effectively with regulating bodies and maintain positive relationships.
- You will be assisting the management of foreign entities with compliance as well as registrations with regulators such as ASX and ASIC.
- You will also be assisting with office management including inbox management, invoicing and general office support.
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to using a Board software such as 'Diligent' is essential
- Exposure to ASIC is essential
- Experience taking minutes
- Experience working for an ASX listed company and understand the importance of confidentiality
- You are a highly organised and professional individual with experience within an administrative or coordinator role assisting a Board of Directors
- You are confident when responding to requests from key stakeholders and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be working on a very collaborative and successful team.
- You will be exposed to numerous ASX listed companies and gain experience within corporate governance.
- The office is CBD located and work from home is offered 1-3 days a week.
- Future progression
- Salary = up to $110k + super
- Immediate start and on boarding from home if restrictions are still in place
This is a full time permanent role and therefore only Permanent Residents of Citizens will be considered. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. LHS 297508