Own your own success and grow your business by taking responsibility of a stable existing portfolio
of accounts with the backing of Aon's global network A unique opportunity to run your business with full flexibility and provide insurance broking services with the support of our leading, high performing global firm
Are you a motivated, entrepreneurial, and talented insurance broking professional looking to grow and take your business to the next level as an Authorised Representative with Aon?
Aon has opened expressions of interest for Authorised Representatives who are looking to be a part of Aon's network of Authorised Representatives and have access to the expertise and negotiating power of our leading global risk brokerage firm. You will have the independence and flexibility to run your own business and focus on growth of your portfolio with unparalleled access to Aon's resources to create a unique and compelling proposition to your clients and prospects. Key Benefits of being part of our Authorised Representative network include:
- Flexible and highly competitive contract options to suit your business
- Broking Excellence: Access to Aon's market leading wordings, facilities and broking expertise to enable your business to deliver best-in-class insurance and risk management programs to your clients and prospects, including personal support via Aon's International and National placement hubs.
- Risk Management Excellence: Your business will have access to Aon's capabilities such as Risk Consulting, Claims, Strategic Account Review, Valuations, Surveys, BI review expertise.
- Industry Practise Groups: Benefit from access to the expertise of our specialised Brokers and unique products for your business' specialised clients.
- Account Support: Authorised Representatives have the option of assigned support for defined administrative and broking support staff.
- Sales Operations: Utilise Aon Global Data and Analytics, Lead generation, Campaigns.
- Marketing: Access to Aon professional marketing services including, Bespoke Marketing and Bid support.
- Technical support Including broking systems
- Education and Training: Your business will have access to leading edge education and training
We are looking for Authorised Representatives who can offer the following:
How to Register your interest:
- Entrepreneurial nature and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent technical understanding of a broad range of Commercial Insurance products
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- Tier 1 Qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Genuine care for client and quality risk advice
Please submit an up-to-date resume or skills capability for your business together with a cover letter setting out your relevant experience and qualifications.