Leading on IT Audit projects
you will provide independent and objective assurance by reviewing the design and operating effectiveness of the Bank's governance, risk management framework and controls for mitigating operational, financial, people and strategic risks.
Working individually or in a team in support of the audit projects you will contribute to the delivery of high-quality outcomes for Information Technology elements of the Audit Plan. Necessary for this position will be your audit experience and stakeholder engagements in
performing IT General Controls and IT Application Controls engagements. Experience across Identity and access management, emerging technology, cyber and technology resilience, IT governance and strategy, IT related project delivery, and ITIL framework highly advantageous but not essential. Your background
- Provide assurance that governance, risk and control frameworks are comprehensive and encourage appropriate risk mitigation by management.
- Lead a full range of IT assurance engagements.
- Complete IT (and other) audits in accordance with Audit's work plans and co-ordinate subject matter resources.
- Lead others in support of projects and play an active role to complete engagements in a positive, collaborative and professional manner.
- Support the implementation of Audit's strategic and business plan, Audit Plan and the associated procedures and methodologies.
- Critically analyse risks, controls, and systems as well as information, evidence and issues. Agree practical business solutions with management to address control weaknesses and identify opportunities for operational improvements with consideration of the Bank's risk appetite.
- Adopt an innovative mindset in undertaking engagements including developing control analysis and DA routines and preparing deliverables.
- Produce high quality deliverables, based on critical analysis. Supporting working papers to be fit for purpose whilst exercising due professional care in completing engagements (see IIA Standard 1220).
- Build internal and external relationships and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Certification from professional auditing body (e.g. CISA preferably, CA or CIA).
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
You will report to the Portfolio Manager IT Audit who oversees a team of four (two IT Audit and one-two Data Analytics specialists) within the Audit Department. You will work across multi-disciplinary teams drawn across the Audit Department. Be More
Working for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the people of Australia, we can offer development and career opportunities in a collaborative environment that supports your growth, wellbeing and promotes flexibility. Your individual growth and success drives the Bank forward as an organisation. Be more means you can do more, for yourself and for Australia. Why RBA?
Through the pursuit of national economic policy objectives and associated activities in financial markets and banking, the RBA makes an important contribution to the Australian economy. We also issue Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system, all of which contribute to the welfare of the Australian people.
Made up of specialists across a wide range of fields, our people have a critical role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting capacity. As a values driven organisation, our people conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, while striving for excellence in the work they perform and the outcomes they achieve. We encourage intelligent inquiry and we treat one another with respect, while promoting the public interest through our efforts.
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
Few places give you the balance of professional challenge and a management culture that not only supports but encourages you to live a full life outside of work and be more.
Application Close :
February 27, 2024