Associate Director, Sanctions and AB&C
SME Sanctions and ABC role in Financial Crime Compliance, corporate and institutional banking Your new company
This company are a very well respected, large bank based globally and in Sydney. They offer a dynamic, thriving and flexible working culture with excellent employee benefits and career opportunities. Your new role
As part of the Financial Crime compliance team, you will be focus on Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (AB&C) in the Corporate and Institutional bank.
Advice in relation to the management of financial crime risks associated with sanctions and bribery & corruption for C&IB customers.
Ad-hoc Sanctions, AB&C and regulatory compliance project and strategic uplift.
Developing and implementing frameworks to uplift C&IB compliance with the Sanctions and AB&C Policies and Standards.
Assisting bankers in client meetings in regard to very complex customer discussions to ensure the risks are appropriately managed.
Reviewing high risk and very complex Sanctions and AB&C requests to provide guidance to C&IB as required. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. Commerce, law, accounting or similar
- Previous experience in a similar Sanctions and/or AB&C role in Australia or globally
- Sound knowledge of corporate and institutional client types and structures
- Demonstrated capability to influence outcomes across various stakeholders including senior roles.
- To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status
Part of the FCC team focussing on Sanctions and ABC providing advice to the business in the corporate and institutional bank. Hybrid work arrangement and excellent compensation package on offer. What you need to do now
Please apply now or for a confidential discussion, contact Philip Lewis on 02 8226 9752 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508