Associate Director - Workday HCM Solution Architect
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Join our Technology Implementation practice within Management Consulting division!
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing Workday implementation services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to empower change, and drive disruption and growth.
KPMG believe that "how you grow matters". This is seen in our values which guide our day-to-day behaviours, informing how we act, the decisions we make, and how we work with each other, our clients, our communities and all our stakeholders. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Within our Technology Implementation team we help our clients to augment their business capabilities. We are a rapidly expanding team seeking an experienced Workday HCM Solution Architect to join our Workday practice.
In your new role, you will:
- Understand client requirements and take ownership of the design and deployment approach
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of the solution
- Work with internal business teams (integrations, data migrations, etc.) to understand and gather their approach for the solution
- Lead initiatives that require coordination with other systems, both internally and to external vendors
This is a delivery role working closely with the Engagement Manager, Engagement Partners and clients to design an optimal approach and solution as per client needs to deploy an HCM solution. Candidates must have significant knowledge of this domain and previous successful experience delivering Workday HCM transformation projects.
You bring to the role:
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification.
- Relevant product knowledge and solution certifications.
- Tier 1 Consulting experience.
- HCM system Architecture experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience with Workday HCM
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle implementations within a Workday implementation.
- Demonstrated ability as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Ability to present IT solutions within a business context.
- Exposure to broad range of IT systems and domains is desirable.
- Demonstrated client service excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, leading and coaching teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skill.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
- Strong general business acumen.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Advertised:
22 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now