Associate Director - Relationship Manager (Fintech, BNPL & Payment Solutions)
Job Description The Role:
Our Sales team is rapidly expanding and now seeking an experienced, results-oriented hunter to join our Corporate Sales team. This role is responsible for managing the full sales lifecycle process of a client account base and a white space, including identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, and acting as a point of contact for c-level contacts within the Fintech, BNPL & Payment Solution customer segments. Responsibilities:
- You will determine the needs of the client in each single sales opportunity by asking probing questions, by understanding specific issues facing the client based on your knowledge of industry practices.
- You will use this insight to link client needs and challenges to Moody's solutions and engage the relevant subject matter expert, sales specialist and/or other internal sales enablement resources.
- You will act as the market and product/service expert during the sales cycle by bringing insight, product expertise and process management skills to bear.
- In client meetings you will communicate how Moody's Analytics products and services can meet the client's specific needs. This will entail demonstrating product, answering product and technical questions, describing our approach to services engagements, and conducting client training.
- You will serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client, and the appropriate professional services organization on each services opportunity, where appropriate. You will be responsible for accurately representing the needs and interests of each party, thus fostering open and constructive communication.
- You will coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients, especially proposals and RFPs.
- You will prepare and circulate market insight comments and enhance our hypothesis-based selling
- efforts that help to create awareness of Moody's Analytics expertise internally.
- You will serve as an important leader in the development of the future product and services extensions and enhancements and marketing strategy.
- 5 - 8 years B2B sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or a related business discipline is preferred.
- Experience in the disciplines of company information/data SaaS solutions, as well as, having an in-depth understanding of the various applications of these solutions across an organisation.
- You will have demonstrated to be a trusted advisor and be well-versed in credit risk management issues.
- You are a self-sufficient contributor to client meetings and can effectively communicate value propositions in spontaneous client phone calls. You can present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of your responsible products & services.
- As success will depend on how well Moody's Analytics solutions meet the customer needs, excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Must be a strong team player to harness knowledge/market intelligence and internal skills to assist with prospecting new sales/closing of sales cycle.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurized, and diverse environment.
- Self-motivated, persevering and persuasive.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Travel will be required up to 50% of the time.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.