Assistant Relationship Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 19
Assistant Relationship Manager
- Be part of a team that offers specialist skills and with an intimate knowledge of our customers’ needs
- Find financial solutions that add value and help customers grow business opportunities
- Highly collaborative role that require close working relationship with customers and product specialists
About The Role
Role Location: Taren Point Business Centre, Caringbah NSW 2229
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
ANZ's Business & Private Banking is an exciting business providing Specialist solutions to businesses around Australia. Our customer focused proposition and enthusiastic, committed team has helped generate significant growth and we now have an opportunity for a business to business sales professional to join us and help build our success further.
Your role as an Assistant Relationship Manager is an integral part of our business service proposition. You will assist the Relationship Manager to develop sustained business growth whilst maintaining sound risk management to ensure that a quality portfolio is maintained. You will conduct analysis of clients financial statements, annual review of financial performance and lending facilities; assist clients with internet banking, credit cards, merchant facilities and other electronic transaction.
You will also participate in and manage aspects of the sales and onboarding process and credit approval activities whilst maintaining appropriate credit quality standards. You will also communicate with customers, by efficiently responding to queries and problem resolution.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong financial analysis and understanding of the structuring of security arrangements
- Demonstrated Customer service and Sales skills (internal and external) including relationship building
- Excellent Communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Interpersonal Skills: confidence, professionalism, integrity and strong sense of accountability
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS096724.