Android Enterprise Trainer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. About the team
The Android Enterprise Training & Enablement team is responsible for end to end enablement of Android Enterprise partners such as Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) vendors, Device Manufacturers, Mobility Service Providers and Device Resellers.
The team ensures that partners are continually educated and enabled by utilizing a combination of e-learning, instructor led training, presentations, and other modern learning and development methodologies such as video, social & gamification.
The team also builds and maintains platforms, training content and resources to enable global partners at scale. Minimum qualifications:
- 3+ years in the enterprise mobility or enterprise technology platforms space
- 3 to 5 years' experience delivering formal presentations and conducting training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effortlessly manage multiple workstreams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Working with Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution partners in a sales engineering capacity.
- Working with Android Enterprise in sales, sales engineering or deployment and support capacity.
- Experience in working with technology partners in a partner/vendor management capacity
- Experience navigating complex partner led ecosystems for an enterprise technology platform.
- Ability to navigate complex partner organizations and identify teams that need training and enablement resources.
- Ability to understand partner learning needs and use that to build and curate powerful training and content.
- Ability to form long lasting key stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and chart new workflows with minimal guidance
- Be a self-starter and provide thought leadership around training and enablement to a partner led ecosystem that includes: Hardware (Device Manufacturers), Software (EMMs, ISVs), Services (Managed Service Providers, mobile operators), and reseller partners (carriers, distributors, VARs),Maintain relationships with learning and development contacts across local, regional and global partners to champion Android Enterprise knowledge and expertise throughout the partner organization and their channels.
- Build and execute learning and development programs with key regional partners and their channel.
- Serve as a key training and enablement resource for internal partnerships teams to augment their partner strategy by executing initiatives such as; scaled or high-touch partner training, presentations, partner workshops and webinars.
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.