- 6-month contract position
- Work with a variety of senior stakeholders
- Position will suit someone who is personable with excellent attention to detail
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
Seeking an experienced Team Assistant to provide support to several senior stakeholders within our Specialties division. This opportunity will see you managing all the traditional secretarial Personal Assistant duties in addition to working with the wider business unit to ensure business objectives are achieved efficiently. Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting agenda setting
- Monthly expenses and invoicing
- Arranging client and team meetings
- Internal and external event management
- Time recording entry and approvals
- Slide deck and report preparation
- Business administration support (Business related Coupa PO, CRM system, etc)
- Gather travel requirements to send to travel co-ordinator
- On-boarding new staff (IT requests, security pass, induction scheduling)
This position will suit someone with the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration or Personal Assistant experience
- Experience working within a Consulting business will be highly regarded
- Intermediate level MS Skills (Excel, document formatting, Power Point etc)
- Tech savvy individual who can pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to multitask and work on a broad range of diverse activities
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
How to apply:
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.