AWS Platform Developer
We're looking for a talented individual with an engineering mindset and open to learning new cloud technologies.
Join a highly agile "two pizza" development team working on a global cloud project which is changing the way the organisation delivers software. As a member of the team, you'll be expected to develop and manage a highly critical cloud automation platform and help adopt new cutting-edge cloud services.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on back-end solutions
- strong software development skills in one or more of the following languages - Java, C++, Ruby, Node.js
- experience in designing and implementing critical systems that offer optimal user experience and efficiency
- experience with continuous delivery / continuous integration (CI/CD) pipelines
- test driven development and automated testing
- DevOps mindset, with a passion for automation and innovation
- good problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- understanding of security, networking, infrastructure and operating systems will be advantageous.
In the role, you will have the opportunity to:
- become a cloud expert (if you're not one already)
- design, develop and test new cloud capabilities and enhance existing ones
- work on cutting edge technologies
- innovate, simplify and automate
- maintain and develop CI/CD pipelines
- perform peer code reviews
- write product specifications and technical documentation.
If you possess these skills and you're ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more, or simply apply online.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
05 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
31 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time