2022 Technical Support Graduate
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Support Graduate in our AI Applications - IBM Engineering support team, you will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the full lifecycle of software development processes. This role will provide the successful candidate with a long-term career opportunity in a stable, professional and friendly work environment.
As a Graduate Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide remote support of IBM software tools, including Watson IoT
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for our clients across the Asia Pacific region
- Learn how cognitive solutions are integrated into our product offerings to create value for clients.
- Work on advanced transformation projects across a range of exciting industries such as transport and automotive, government, aviation and more recently, environmental sustainability
- Create technical content for web-based self-help resources
- Be mentored by industry leading professionals, who will be investing in your training and development
What skills and attributes do I need to be successful in this role?
- At IBM we are interested in candidates who have a passion for technology and come from one of the following degrees: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other degrees with a technical focus.
- Ability to speak Korean, Mandarin or Japanese is advantageous
- Experience with Java, Python, Ruby is desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen.
Don't wait to apply, we recruit on a rolling basis.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID) Sign me up!
If you are ready to begin an amazing career journey with click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise