2021 GBS Business Operations Analyst Internship - Sydney
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
To be successful in securing an internship in IBM Global Business Services, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis, in particular using Excel spreadsheets. Responsibilities include:
- Accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis provided to business leaders
- Working closely with, and compiling presentations for senior executives and professionals
- Assist with planning and execution of day to day business operations
- Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
- Data entry and analysis
- Very good written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with people at a senior level & build business relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
12 months Study backgrounds:
All degrees welcomed To be eligible to apply:
Intern applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
• Have New Zealand citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency
• Have at least a credit average from respective universities
• You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia/ New Zealand - Throughout the internship program
• Candidates must be from Australian or New Zealand Universities
• Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience EEO
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry - and our planet.
For more information about IBM's internship program:
Have a question you'd like to ask?
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ibmcareersanz
Upload your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport, citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise