Global Technology Analyst Program
What you'll do
Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) provides end-to-end technology and fulfillment to individual consumers, small businesses, middle-market businesses and large corporations. Globally, GT&O manages the critical systems and multiple platforms needed to maintain the enterprise's market-leading positions in key segments, including deposits, payment products, consumer lending, wealth management, small business and middle-market lending, treasury services, investment banking, and sales and trading.
The Global Technology Analyst Program is a one year global development program designed to develop high potential graduates and facilitate your transition from academia to a professional career so you can hit the ground running from day one. It not only provides program management support, but also structured learning and development training, and networking opportunities. The learning curriculum focuses on business, technical and soft skills. As part of new hire experience, participants will attend an orientation training event to provide a strong foundation upon which to build their knowledge and career.
We recruit candidates who have an Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree of relevance. While each function has its own specialist role requirements, some of the responsibilities you may have during the program could include:
- Providing technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications using Java/EJB's, C++, .NET, Python, Web services and more
- Gathering and translating internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Ensuring that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Collaborating with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting business and system requirements