See job description for details
The company based in West Perth seeking for a Professional Tax and Business Manager to join their team. Your new company
Accounting practice based in West Perth. The practice offers Accounting, financial advice and SMSF services. A business that is built on relationships and always looking ways to keep their employees engaged, challenged and motivated. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively manages a client base and the annual compliance process including establishing and maintaining key relationships with clients
- Responsible for compliance and business advisory work for their client base;
- Tax and business advisory consulting;
- Manage workflow for self and staff who directly report to you;
- Manage and develop staff; and
- Manage and lead internal projects.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience;
- Completed CA or CPA; and
- Previous people management and client management experience.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home;
- Competitive salary;
- Supportive working environment where you will be assigned a people manager and buddy to assist you to transition into the role and support you with your ongoing career development;
- Study support and paid study leave;
- Social events that are inclusive of all staff and paid for by the firm;
- Career development opportunities;
- Regular training that focuses on technical, advisory, leadership and people skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508