See job description for details
Experienced Senior HR Advisor with strong ER is required by National organisation with Perth HeadQuarters.This is an opportunity to join a National resources contractor who are HeadQuartered in Perth.
Reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources, you will be the specialist Senior HR Advisor.
You will be responsible for supporting a culture of trust and transparency through the provision of effective generalist HR advice throughout the business surrounding the legislative framework, proactively managing grievance, disciplinary and dispute resolution, and embedding contemporary HR initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coaching and development of line and operational management regarding generalist HR policies, processes and procedures
- Timely resolution of disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Performance management
- Interpretation and implementation of industrial tools
- Review, development and design of policies and procedures
- Engagement and retention initiatives and strategies
- Support the remuneration benchmarking and ratification
- Weekly and monthly HR reporting
- Support change of conditions, contract, exit interviews etc
- Attend site visits to support quick resolution of HR issues
To be successful in your application you will have extensive prior experience within a generalist HR advisory role and demonstrate the ability to work in a multi-site, multi-disciplined environment. You will possess a comprehensive knowledge of the Fair Work Act, award and agreement interpretation and have prior experience of case management and investigations. It would be preferred if you have previously worked within an unionised environment.
It is essential that you have strong analytical and reporting skills, the ability to negotiate and influence, and can translate business objectives into human resources strategies.
Limited travel will be required.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a remuneration package of between $120-140K + superannuation.
To register your interest please send your resume in the first instance to email@example.com. LHS 297508