At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. What's in it for you?
Our International Tax & Transaction Services Tax team is seeking a talented Senior Consultant to be part of the growth in our Perth team!
In this role you will team with EY professionals and client stakeholders to advise many of the world's largest organisations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex, high-profile deals in the market.
Working across a variety of transactions and international tax matters, you will receive the tools, training and flexibility to work on interesting and varied matters to grow your career with an employer that invests in the development and well-being of its people. What we're looking for
Here's our 'wish list' but don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes. We're interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
What we can offer you
- Experience advising on the tax aspects of transactions within a top tier accounting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management capabilities
- Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive and able to identify and resolve problems
Acknowledgement of Country
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Discover the various ways our benefits can cater to your needs, across wellness, financial wellbeing, and family-friendly policies which include 26 weeks gender neutral paid parental leave at www.ey.com/au/benefits
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders - past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation Apply now... we're over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we're ready to welcome yours.
Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness (DE&I) are core to who we are, how we work and how we live our values. We hold a collective commitment to continue to drive an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging - where people are inspired to team and lead inclusively in their interactions every day. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and are committed to providing an equitable and barrier free recruitment experience for all. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com. Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider. #LI-Hybrid