We're MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We're always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our Tech team are true heroes. They've taken our legacy success and transformed it into an extraordinary SaaS platform to support SME and Enterprise businesses in ways they never knew they needed. By joining the Tech team, you'll be an integral part of building our all-in-one business management platform.
What makes this role exciting:
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for product planning and implementation throughout the product lifecycle of MYOB CRM, including;
- Gathering and prioritising product requirements, defining the product strategy and working closely with development teams, marketing and support to ensure the success of your product team with a compelling and achievable vision.
- Massive opportunity to drive and guide the growth of this new product.
- Be part of a fast-paced environment in a hardworking, collaborative domain that has the customer at the centre of everything
- Join a domain that supports each other, embraces a learning environment, encourages questions and seeks growth collaboratively.
- An opportunity to collaborate with teammates across the globe and follow the sun, with strong flexibility in working hours
What you will bring:
- Proven capability in developing a product strategy that balances short-term opportunities with longer-term strategic objectives.
- Experience managing a sophisticated stakeholder group and managing through influence and credibility (rather than just authority).
- Confidence in presenting and demonstrating products to stakeholders from small meetings with very senior leaders to large groups of customers.
- Track record working with software development teams in an agile development environment.
- Extensive product management experience with the delivery of online applications.
- Demonstrated ability to address complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
- Can methodically engage with customers to understand needs and deliver the best value (including usability research and idea validation).
- This role necessitates working closely with team members in EU timezone (GMT +3)
- Bonus if you can communicate in both English and Russian or Ukrainian
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
See what it's like to work at MYOB and what we're all about.
Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office...it's called Flexperience, and it's designed by you and your team!
Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
Communities built around 'Wellness', 'Belonging' and the 'Planet' where you can make a meaningful contribution
Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don't meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply!