This role is part of a dynamic sales and marketing team that actively promotes and sells CBH Group’s agricultural commodities and services to customers in South East Asia.
• Developing and capturing new markets, customers and businesses that returns value to the business and growers
• Create and maintain long term relationships with strategic customers, suppliers and agents within the region, in line with corporate goals
• Formulating and implementing marketing strategies for the South East Asian Markets
• Supporting trading, sales and marketing activities to grow company’s international presence in South East Asia
• Analyse and assess risks and risk management strategies in new markets.
• Negotiate sales contracts that support trading activities within the Region.
• Liaise with relevant CBH Group departments to ensure contract execution in compliance with Company and customers requirements.
• Based in Perth (this is negotiable for the right candidate) with frequent travel to South East Asia
Skills and experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in bulk commodity trading or sales and marketing of grains, oilseeds or foodstuffs
• Understanding of the Australian and global grain supply chain
• Demonstrated experience in negotiation and execution of Contracts of Sale
• A strong desire to serve and satisfy customers providing mutually beneficial solutions.
• Independent, proactive and self-motivated with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and CRM systems.
• Multilingual in South East Asian languages is desirable but not essential
What we offer:
CBH offers competitive remuneration and a range of benefits and discounts to employees focused at ensuring a healthy work life balance, including:
If this position is right for you, apply before close of business Monday 4 July 2022. Alternatively, for further information please contact, Abid Ahmed on ph +61 429 912 636. To find out more about working at CBH go to http://careers.cbh.com.au/.
CBH requires all candidates to be able to demonstrate they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption.