- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
This will be in a high volume recruitment environment. The role will be based in Rivervale and working hours will be from 8:30AM - 4:30PM.
- Answering enquiries from potential candidates
- Reviewing CV's and shortlisting candidates based on vacancies for each intake cycle
- Conducting Phone Screening and Face to Face Interviewing;
- Checking candidate compliance documents (police clearances, medicals etc.)
- Presenting screened candidates to senior staff for final assessment and selection;
- Completing administrative tasks associated with the preparation for employment pathway;
- Data entry, filing and general administrative tasks associated with trainees and the traineeship process.
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a recruitment administrator
- Available immediately
- An established high level of customer service and the ability to resolves issues as they arise
- Experience influencing others and negotiating outcomes in a customer facing environment
- The ability to build and manage positive stakeholder relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office and web-based applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Final applications will be accepted by 8:00AM on Monday the 11 th of March 2019. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Kelly Services. Should you have any questions, than please contact Grace on 08 9229 1810.