See job description for details
The IT Officer will be responsible for the provision of effective information systems and computer networks. Your new company
This office in Perth CBD is looking for IT Officer in a contractual, full-time role to provide professional, customer focussed and timely, hardware and software support service. Your new role
The IT Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities that will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develops and maintains systems and network backup plans and procedures.
- Conduct system administration and security functions in accordance with documented policy and procedures.
- Coordinate the purchase of computer equipment and consumables in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in the review and preparation of the company's information management plan.
- Maintains web-based hardware and software and conducts security and anti-virus procedures to ensure system access.
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of essential IT software and systems
- Demonstrable experience in supporting customers and staff.
- Good conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
You will have the unique experience of working for a local office and different stakeholders. You will also be working for a well-established office with strong internal values and respect all their team members. Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508