IT Infrastructure Services Lead
Interim IT Infrastructure Services Lead The Company
Our Client is a leading Oil & Gas organization with operations all over the world. Due to organizational growth and movement, they are now looking to welcome an IT Infrastructure Services Manager into their team on a 3 month contract working full time hours. Their offices are based 15 minutes north east of the CBD. The Opportunity :
The IT Infrastructure Services Manager will look after all IT Operations, Network/ Systems support, IT Infrastructure Project Management and Applications Systems Support.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Responsible for supervising IT Operations
- Managing IT Infrastructure Projects
- IT Technical Support for Australian and New Zealand users
- Coordinating with vendors for structured cabling design
- Managing Microsoft based file and print servers
- SharePoint Administration of ongoing projects
- Travelling occasional to other company offices
- Documenting operating procedures (installation, configuration etc.)
- 12 years' experience in an interim Lead Support role or equivalent
- 5-7 years Desktop/ server support
- IT/ Engineering or Computer Science Graduate
- SQL knowledge - implementations/ database support etc.
- Experience assisting managers in going projects
- Experience maintaining hardware and software in Desktop environment
- Experience supporting System Software Management queries and reports
Please send your CV direct to this advert, and for further information regarding this role or similar opportunities please contact Hannah Pearson
on 08 9229 1809
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.