- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Executive
HR and Training Advisor
HR and Training Advisor
Our Client is a family run company who has grown to be a trusted supplier in the FMCG industry. Constantly expanding and growing since its inception it now operates from a state of the art, world class facility in Osborne Park. Catering to both domestic and international markets, it has a long standing legacy of ensuring a consistent range of quality meat products are delivered to our Clients - consistently, efficiently, and reliably!
Currently seeking a HR and Training Advisor to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis. Reporting to the General Manager, this stand-alone, independent position will support the business by delivering the entire HR and IR spectrum as well as producing, implanting and facilitating Training to two sites, at Osborne Park and Cowaramup Specifically, this role will be responsible for the following duties which include but are not limited to:
- End-to-end recruitment, including on-boarding
- Employee relations and performance management - facilitating grievance resolution and disciplinary processes
- Creation and implementation of policies, procedures and training guides
- IR issues - interpreting industrial instruments and providing advice with regards to legislation, relevant Awards and the WMPG EBA
- Facilitate documentation in relation to all aspects of HR
- Facilitate training for all new and developing employees
- Coordination of the Workers Compensation process (claims and return to work programs)
The successful candidate will be tasked with initially ensuring a complete HR Framework is created and implemented across the business. In addition, this role will play a major part in driving change and re-enforcing workplace culture.
To be successful in this role
To be considered for the position, you will require:
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role preferably in the food processing or manufacturing sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of employment law and its application, and experience dealing with industrial relations matters
- Experience dealing with union representatives
- Ability to build rapport at all levels of the organisation
As this is a stand-alone position, you will be self-sufficient, independent and will enjoy making the role your own. You will therefore be presented with plentiful opportunities to develop new HR and Training processes and cultural initiatives, creating a lasting impact.
Please send your CV directly to this advert, and for further information regarding this role or similar opportunities please contact Martina O'Brien on 9229 1822.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Executive and Scientific divisions.