See job description for details
A specialist underwriting agency specialising in Property Insurance is looking to add a Claims Officer Your new company
An underwriting agency specialising in Property Insurance is looking to add to their Property Claims team based in Perth city on a permanent full-time basis. This has become available because of their drive to be the best in the market. Your new role
In your new role as Claims Officer, you will be working in a small hard-working team. This role would suit someone who thrives in a high paced, customer focused environment and enjoys working with people. Your key responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be managing end to end claims in accordance with service level targets
- Liaise with all relevant parties, while providing regular updates on the progress of claims in compliance with the General Insurance Code of Practice (GICOP) 2020
- Perform policy coverage evaluation, investigation and collate relevant documentation
- Provide high levels of customer service and build relationships with all stakeholders
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in property claims, particularly Landlord claims would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail with the.
- Ability to work autonomously and have great problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage & negotiate complex claims
- Strong focus on customer service
- FSRA Tier 2 Qualifications, especially in General Insurance - Or the willingness to obtain your certificate whilst you work with us.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Working with a professional team with exceptional workplace culture
- Career prospects
- A competitive salary package with learning opportunities
- Structured learning and a development framework to boost your knowledge & experience.
- Experienced team to help you learn along the way
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking & Insurance contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply LHS 297508